Join hundreds of young Jews aged 18-39 as we celebrate New Year 2022 together with a winter wonderland in Warsaw.
- Spend 4 days exploring Warsaw and the surrounding area
- Relax at a deluxe 4* hotel.
- Learn in fun interactive workshops and explore scenic Warsaw
- Celebrate the New Year in our traditional Black Tie Ball
- Enjoy delicious Glatt Kosher food.
And much much more!!!
EARLYBIRD OFFER ENDS : 23:59 CEST on 22 November 2021
CHANUKAH SALE ENDS : 23:59 CEST on 6 December 2021
This event will follow all local Covid-19 regulations regarding masks, social distancing etc. All participants must have one of the following – a certificate of complete vaccination with a Poland accepted vaccine or a Covid recovery certificate up to 180 days old before 02nd January 2022.
For our Cancellation policy – Please see the Terms and Conditions section.
To attend the event on 30th December 2021 until 02 January 2022, you must purchase an event ticket as per package rates given below. Please note that you must be a registered ECJS member to purchase tickets to our events. Not a member? Become a member now!
All prices are per person. If you pay by bank transfer please email us (email@example.com) a copy of your receipt from the bank as we will not see your payment for 4-5 working days and we will not know you have paid.
Extra nights before and after the event are available through ECJS & JEP at our special group rates. If you request a twin occupancy extra night without a friend(s) and we are unable to match you up with another participant(s), you will be asked to upgrade to a single room.
We recommend you to take the Actual Cost Price, but if you need assistance (on your own personal judgement), then here are special sponsored subsidised prices. To get these prices you must also hold a valid 1 year paid membership subscription.
CHANUKAH SALE AVAILABLE until 23:59 CEST 7th December 2021
TWIN ROOM INFORMATION: This is sharing a room with someone but with 2 separate beds.
Thu-Sun / Member Twin – Ages 31-39
Chanukah Sale € 339
Thu-Sun/ Member Single – Ages 31-39
Chanukah Sale € 489
LOCAL PRICES OPTIONS
For those people living in Warsaw, we can offer these at special prices. These do not include any transport to and from the venues, and more information and prices can be found soon.
PRICES WILL BE RELEASED SOON!
ACTUAL COST FULL PRICE PACKAGES
Thu-Sun / Single Room
Thu-Sun / Twin Room
EXTRA NIGHTS OPTIONS
Day 1 Highlights – Thursday
Local Historic Tour
Dinner followed by Evening Party
Day 2 Highlights – Friday
Day 3 Highlights – Shabbat
Relax & Enjoy
Dinner followed by Evening Party
DAY 4 Highlights – Sunday
Local Historic Tour
Warsaw – A phoenix arisen from the ashes, Poland’s capital impresses with its resilience, respect for history, contemporary style and sheer joie de vivre.
Rather than being centred on an old market square, modern-day Warsaw is spread across a broad area and includes an eye-catching range of architecture: restored baroque, Gothic, neoclassical and Renaissance in the Old and New Towns; gems of the post-WWII socialist realist period, such as the Palace of Culture & Science and the Marszałkowska Residential District (MDM); and contemporary beauties like the Copernicus Science Centre and the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews. This jumble reflects the city’s tumultuous past and makes for a fascinating collection of neighbourhoods and landmarks.
As the royal capital for several centuries, Warsaw is blessed with the beautiful palace and parklands at Wilanów, aptly described as Poland’s Versailles, and the park and serene Palace on the Isle of Łazienki. Greenery also abounds at the central Saxon Garden, Krasiński Garden and the rooftop garden of the University Library. Not to be missed is a stroll beside the Vistula River: on the west bank runs the Vistulan Boulevard, a contemporary promenade dotted with waterside bars and cafes, while on the eastern Praga side nature holds sway with meandering, wooded pathways leading to sandy beaches.
Warsaw has endured the worst history could throw at it, including near destruction at the end of WWII. Much has been rebuilt and the fragments that survived are now preserved in a superb selection of museums and cultural storehouses. The exhibitions at the Warsaw Rising Museum and POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews leave practically no stone unturned on their respective subjects, while the National Museum will astound you with its art and design collection. Then there is Chopin, Warsaw’s favourite son, who has his own museum and whose romantic and dramatic music is played at nightly recitals.
Read more: https://lonelyplanet.com/poland/warsaw
Enjoy this riverside retreat in Warsaw, surrounded by park and pond scenery – near the Vistula River. Enjoy a warm chocolate chip cookie when you arrive, and unwind in the destination spa with skin and beauty treatments. All rooms include complimentary WiFi, minibar, work desk, and contemporary 28 sq. m/301 sq. ft. of space. Have a restful night’s sleep in the bed and refresh in the stylish bathroom.
- Four-Star deluxe Accommodation
- Free WiFi Internet Access in all rooms and public areas.
- General Room facilities
- Free access to fitness facilities (treatments/ activities may cost extra)
- Kosher meals
- Entertainment and workshops
- City Tours with professional guides – dependant on local laws and restrictions
- Organised transport for official trip tours and visits – dependant on local laws and restrictions
- General room service
- Optional Parking (charged by the hotel directly to each individual)
Participants will NOT be provided with
- Luxury items (alcoholic beverages besides Friday night, etc)
- Additional room service (washing, dry cleaning, etc)
- Health and other insurance
- Every participant should ensure that their personal insurance covers medical expenses during their stay.
- ECJS & JEP does not take responsibility for damages done by participants (in hotel, buses and other locations). Participants are legally responsible for any damage they cause.
- Participant must notify ECJS & JEP in advance of any illnesses, allergies or medications they are on if there is any risk of any possible side effects or reactions that ECJS & JEP should be aware of. It is the participants own responsibility to ensure they prevent such reactions / side effects taking place as much as realistically possible, and ECJS & JEP does not take any responsibility for any medical care / treatment or incidents that may happen due to a participants failure to adhere to their personal medical responsibilities.
- By completing an event or membership registration form, the applicant gives full permission for ECJS & JEP staff, or affiliated representatives on JEP’s behalf, to take appropriate related photographs of the applicant during an event (or pre/post event days), which may be used in any ECJS & JEP related material (e.g. marketing or supplied to sponsors), at the decision of the ECJS & JEP office.
- Any participant may be charged the full cost of the event and sent home during the program if fraudulent information was provided on the registration form for the event or EP member/associate form.
- ECJS & JEP holds the right at any time to cancel your participation if you fail to fulfil any demands or requirements of the program. In this situation the amount of refunds are at the full discretion of the ECJS & JEP office staff.
- For Covid-19 related entry requirements, it is the participant’s responsibility to make sure they fulfil all border entry requirements for access to Poland (including if necessary pay for PCR or antigen tests and complete entry forms).
- All participants must have one of the following certificates – full Covid vaccination certificate (with Vaccine accepted by Polish government) or a Covid Recovery certificate (180 days or less from 02nd January 2022).
- If someone is found positive with Covid-19 related symptoms, then it is the participants responsibility to isolate, get tests and take appropriate medical precautions. JEP will try its best to assist with this where appropriately possible but does not take any responsibility for this unless it is a necessary requirement to ensure the health and safety of any other remaining participants.
- For Covid refunds : These will be provided only if you hold a positive Covid-19 test and at a level providing ECJS & JEP obtains refunds from any expenses laid out on your behalf (e.g. hotel / tour guides / food etc). For no other reasons. All Covid-19 related refunds are at the discretion of the ECJS & JEP office.
Ticket Booking Confirmation
ECJS & JEP only confirms and guarantees the booking once tickets have been purchased, approved and payment also received and approved by the ECJS & JEP office; on the basis that the participant provides a copy of his ID / Passport for security and the information supplied on the registration form is correct. Until then, ECJS & JEP does not take any responsibility for your commitment to the event. Therefore ECJS & JEP does not advise you to book your flights / travel arrangements, until you receive your confirmation from the ECJS & JEP office as before this time ECJS & JEP does not guarantee you a place to participate in the event.
ECJS & JEP does its best to adhere to all specific room and event requests (such as room sharing preferences). However, in certain circumstances this may not be possible. In this situation the participant consents to the full authority of ECJS & JEP to make any changes necessary.
These are only for those people currently living in the hosting city holding full residency or alternatively students studying abroad/young adults working abroad, on proof of holding a local address.
Participants must prove financial situation warranting discount. A copy of a valid passport and/or references are required. Documents and/or letter outlining your request with contact details of either a Rabbi or Jewish community organization who can vouch for your limited finances should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are awarded a further “extra” discount to the advertised prices we ask that you try your best to attend every session of our program, especially the workshops and lectures, to reflect your appreciation of this donation. A thank you letter about your experiences at the event is required for our sponsors within 2 weeks following the event.
Limited availability. Discounts will be granted solely at the discretion of ECJS & JEP and its partners and special offer discounts are only valid on main event dates and exclude extra costs such as extra nights/membership fee etc.
Special Discount Offer and Early-bird Offer Period End-Date
This is the date all registration and payments must be RECEIVED by the ECJS & JEP office. It is entirely the discretion of the ECJS & JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers, and ECJS & JEP hold the full right to charge non-offer price if they believe this is not the case.
Group Organiser or other Special Offers
These are only applicable to you as an individual and do not apply to any other participants, for example a discount in a 2 person room is a discount on your participation rate and not for the other person sharing the room. It is entirely the discretion of the ECJS & JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers.
For cancellations until 23:59 on 30 November we will refund all payment except for 30 Euros admin fee for our staff to process this cancellation. From 30 November until 23:59 on 15 December, we will refund 70% of your payment, providing the event sells out and we manage to re-sell your place. Otherwise we will not be able to offer a refund. After 15 December, all cancellations will get no refund even for a medical emergency, except for Covid-19 related cancellation (see Covid-19 section). The reason for this deduction is due to the risk we are taking, as well as the event low prices, the longer administration process involved in changing your booking, and often involves more time and expensive phone calls trying to find a replacement.
ECJS & JEP will have already booked, ordered and paid for everything for you. We will not be able to receive refunds for any of these purchases. Please understand that ECJS & JEP is a non-profit organization. We invest over €100 for each member to attend the event beyond the member fee that was paid. With your cancellation we lose this investment as well.
This is our cancellation policy and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. You agree that by submitting any event registration form or “ticket” via our website, you thereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this permission agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.