Each participant of the JEP Ski 2020 event will receive the following:
- Four-Star deluxe Accommodation
- Free WiFi Internet Access in all rooms and public areas.
- General Room facilities
- Free access to pool and optional Spa center (treatments/ activities may cost extra)
- Kosher meals
- Entertainment and workshops
- Organised transport for official trip tours and visits.
- General room service
- Optional Parking (charged by the hotel directly to each individual)
Participants will NOT be provided with
- Luxury items (alcoholic beverages besides Friday night, etc)
- Additional room service (washing, dry cleaning, etc)
- Health and other travel / ski insurance
- Rental of Ski equipment or free lessons / free transfers to ski slopes
- Shuttle transfers to / from airports or train stations
- Every participant should ensure that their personal insurance covers medical expenses during their stay. Participant must provide full copy of medical insurance to the JEP staff before participation or otherwise their registration will be cancelled and they may be sent home.
- JEP does not take responsibility for damages done by participants (in hotel, buses and other locations). Participants are legally responsible for any damage they cause.
- Participant must notify JEP in advance of any illnesseses, allergies or medications they are on if there is any risk of any possible side effects or reactions that JEP should be aware of. It is the participants own responsibility to ensure they prevent such reactions / side effects taking place as much as realistically possible, and JEP does not take any responsibility for any medical care / treatment or incidents that may happen due to a participants failure to adhere to their personal medical responsibilities.
- By completing an event or membership registration form, the applicant gives full permission for JEP staff, or affiliated representatives on JEP’s behalf, to take appropriate related photographs of the applicant during an event (or pre/post event days), which may be used in any JEP related material (e.g. marketing or supplied to sponsors), at the decision of the JEP office.
- Any participant may be charged the full cost of the event and sent home during the program if fraudulent information was provided on the registration form for the event or JEP member/associate form.
- JEP holds the right at any time to cancel your participation if you fail to fulfill any demands or requirements of the program. In this situation the amount of refunds are at the full discretion of the JEP office staff.
Ticket Booking Confirmation
JEP only confirms and guarantees the booking once tickets have been purchased, approved and payment also received and approved by the JEP office; on the basis that the participant provides a copy of his ID / Passport for security and the information supplied on the registration form is correct. Until then, JEP does not take any responsibility for your commitment to the event. Therefore JEP does not advise you to book your flights / travel arrangements, until you receive your confirmation from the JEP office as before this time JEP does not guarantee you a place to participate in the event.
JEP does its best to adhere to all specific room and event requests (such as room sharing preferences). However, in certain circumstances this may not be possible. In this situation the participant consents to the full authority of JEP to make any changes necessary.
Ski Passes / Lessons / Travel tickets / Rental
It not possible to exchange or cancel / refund any ski passes / lessons / travel tickets or other items rented or purchased through us. For example, if you take a weekly Scuol ski pass but decide to ski somewhere else, we cannot take responsibility for cancelling or exchanging your weekly pass.
Participants must prove financial situation warranting discount. A copy of a valid passport and/or references are required. Documents and/or letter outlining your request with contact details of either a Rabbi or Jewish community organization who can vouch for your limited finances should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
If you are awarded a further “extra” discount to the advertised prices we ask that you try your best to attend every session of our program, especially the workshops and lectures, to reflect your appreciation of this donation. A thank you letter about your experiences at the event is required for our sponsors within 2 weeks following the event.
Limited availability. Discounts will be granted solely at the discretion of JEP and its partners and special offer discounts are only valid on main event dates and exclude extra costs such as extra nights/membership fee etc.
Special Discount Offer and Early-bird Offer Period End-Date
This is the date all registration and payments must be RECEIVED by the JEP office. It is entirely the discretion of the JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers, and JEP hold the full right to charge non-offer price if they believe this is not the case.
Group Organiser or other Special Offers
These are only applicable to you as an individual and do not apply to any other participants, for example a discount in a 2 person room is a discount on your participation rate and not for the other person sharing the room. It is entirely the discretion of the JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers.
You may cancel your registration until 01 December 2019, and JEP pledges to fully refund you the event payment minus €30 administration processing fee and bank transfer fees when applicable.
If you cancel after 01 December 2019, and we are able to find a replacement, you will be refunded the event payment minus 30% and bank transfer fees when applicable, until 5 January 2020. All cancellations after 5 January 2020 will get no refund even for a medical emergency. We will do our best to replace your spot once we have sold out the event for cancellations between 01 December and 05 january. The reason for this deduction is due to the risk we are taking, the longer administration process involved in changing your booking, and often involves more time and expensive phone calls trying to find a replacement.
After the deadline date, JEP is NOT obliged to reimburse anyone for any reason whatsoever. Reimbursement will not be given even for a medical emergency. JEP will have already booked, ordered and paid for everything for you by this late date. We will not be able to receive refunds for any of these purchases. Please understand that JEP is a non-profit organization. We invest over €100 for each member to attend the event beyond the member fee that was paid. With your cancellation we lose this investment as well.
This is our cancellation policy and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. You agree that by submitting any event registration form or “ticket” via our website, you thereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this permission agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.