Each participant of the ECJS & JEP Peru 2020 event will receive the following:
- Four-Star deluxe Accommodation
- Free WiFi Internet Access in all rooms and public areas.
- General Room facilities
- Free access to pool and optional treatment center (treatments/ activities may cost extra)
- Kosher meals
- Entertainment and workshops
- Organised transport for official trip tours and visits.
- Single 1 way internal flights from Iquitos to Lima and Lima to Cusco.
- For the internal flights: 1 x 20kg suitcase under plane and 1 x cabin bag (55cm x 35cm x 25cm) with a maximum of 8kg load. Anything bigger and heavier (even 1-2 cm) will be charged by the airline directly to the participant to put under the planes.
- General room service
- Optional Parking (charged by the hotel directly to each individual)
Participants will NOT be provided with
- Luxury items (alcoholic beverages besides Friday night, etc)
- Additional room service (washing, dry cleaning, etc)
- Health and other travel insurance or medical necessities.
- Flights to or from Peru or flights to Iquitos or back from Cusco.
- Shuttle transfers to / from airports or train stations
- Every participant should ensure that their personal insurance covers medical expenses during their stay.
- ECJS & JEP does not take responsibility for missing of event flights or if you are “over-weight” with your suitcase / have excess baggage. It is your responsibility to cover such costs.
- In Cusco, ECJS & JEP will help with any situation as a result of Altitude Sickness – as far as practically possible. It is your responsibility to make sure you have relevant insurance or medical preparation for high altitude travel.
- ECJS & JEP does not take responsibility for damages done by participants (in hotel, buses and other locations). Participants are legally responsible for any damage they cause.
- Participant must notify ECJS & JEP in advance of any illnesseses, allergies or medications they are on if there is any risk of any possible side effects or reactions that ECJS & JEP should be aware of. It is the participants own responsibility to ensure they prevent such reactions / side effects taking place as much as realistically possible, and JEP does not take any responsibility for any medical care / treatment or incidents that may happen due to a participants failure to adhere to their personal medical responsibilities.
- By completing an event or membership registration form, the applicant gives full permission for ECJS & JEP staff, or affiliated representatives on ECJS & JEP’s behalf, to take appropriate related photographs of the applicant during an event (or pre/post event days), which may be used in any ECJS & JEP related material (e.g. marketing or supplied to sponsors), at the decision of the ECJS & JEP office.
- Any participant may be charged the full cost of the event and sent home during the program if fraudulent information was provided on the registration form for the event or ECJS & JEP member/associate form.
- ECJS & JEP holds the right at any time to cancel your participation if you fail to fulfill any demands or requirements of the program. In this situation the amount of refunds are at the full discretion of the ECJS & JEP office staff.
Ticket Booking Confirmation
ECJS & JEP only confirms and guarantees the booking once event tickets have been purchased, approved and payment, alongside copy of the participant’s valid for event dates passport photo page, are received and approved by the ECJS & JEP office. This is also on the basis that the participant provides a copy of his Passport for security and the information supplied on the registration form is correct. Until then, ECJS & JEP does not take any responsibility for your commitment to the event and until passport is received has the right to request further payment, if the price of internal flights increase. Therefore ECJS & JEP does not advise you to book your flights / travel arrangements, until you receive your confirmation from the ECJS & JEP office as before this time ECJS & JEP does not guarantee you a place to participate in the event.
ECJS & JEP does its best to adhere to all specific room and event requests (such as room sharing preferences). However, in certain circumstances this may not be possible. In this situation the participant consents to the full authority of ECJS & JEP to make any changes necessary.
Participants must prove financial situation warranting discount. A copy of a valid passport and/or references are required. Documents and/or letter outlining your request with contact details of either a Rabbi or Jewish community organization who can vouch for your limited finances should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
If you are awarded a further “extra” discount to the advertised prices we ask that you try your best to attend every session of our program, especially the workshops and lectures, to reflect your appreciation of this donation. A thank you letter about your experiences at the event is required for our sponsors within 2 weeks following the event.
Limited availability. Discounts will be granted solely at the discretion of JEP and its partners and special offer discounts are only valid on main event dates and exclude extra costs such as extra nights/membership fee etc.
Special Discount Offer and Early-bird Offer Period End-Date
This is the date all registration and payments must be RECEIVED by the ECJS & JEP office. It is entirely the discretion of the ECJS & JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers, and ECJS & JEP hold the full right to charge non-offer price if they believe this is not the case. As ECJS & JEP is non-profit there is only limited offer period price tickets available, so if demand is exceptionally high it is the discretion of the ECJS & JEP office to change the offer period date.
Group Organiser or other Special Offers
These are only applicable to you as an individual and do not apply to any other participants, for example a discount in a 2 person room is a discount on your participation rate and not for the other person sharing the room. It is entirely the discretion of the ECJS & JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers.
You may cancel your registration until 07 April 2020, and ECJS and JEP pledges to fully refund you the event payment minus €30 administration processing fee and the internal flight fees (as these are non-refundable bookings), and bank transfer fees when applicable.
If you cancel after 07 April 2020, and we are able to find a replacement, you will be refunded the event payment minus 30% and minus the internal flight fees (as these are non-refundable bookings) and bank transfer fees when applicable, until 5 May 2020. All cancellations after 5 May 2020 will get no refund even for a medical emergency. We will do our best to replace your spot once we have sold out the event for cancellations between 07 April and 05 May 2020. The reason for this deduction is due to the risk we are taking, the longer administration process involved in changing your booking, and often involves more time and expensive phone calls trying to find a replacement.
After the deadline date, ECJS & JEP is NOT obliged to reimburse anyone for any reason whatsoever. Reimbursement will not be given even for a medical emergency. ECJS & JEP will have already booked, ordered and paid for everything for you by this late date. We will not be able to receive refunds for any of these purchases. Please understand that ECJS & JEP is a non-profit organization. We invest over €200 for each member to attend this event beyond the member fee that was paid. With your cancellation we lose this investment as well.
This is our cancellation policy and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. You agree that by submitting any event registration form or “ticket” via our website, you thereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this permission agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.